Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Me... Explained!

I am naughty and I am nice,
I am dumb but I am wise...

I can be sugar and I can be spice,
You think I am a fool but I have deep knowledge in my eyes...


I am quite mature but I love being immature at times,
I can stay alone but I still love to have you by my side.

I am not fussy and adjust easily, you should know I go silent when I am angry,
I get frustrated pretty quickly and get quite irritable when I am hungry!
 
I dance in the rains and I laugh to hide my pain,
after reading this you might think i am quite insane!

I am truthful to the core, but I lie occasionally,
I am always in control but sometimes I do act silly!

I can be selfish and I tend to be jealous,
but you see I am honest, and generally I am selfless!

I love to relax and laze around and bask in all the attention,
but when there is work, i pull up my socks and refrain from any diversion!

I am emotional,  and I am more of a giver,
but I can be practical...you know what, I am a paradox of nature!

I am not completely black and I am also not all white,
I am somewhere in between, I am Grey... yeah, that's right! (make the link people!)

I respect others but I respect myself too,
I hate no one, but I dislike quite a few!

I can take care of you and everyone else, yes that is quite true,
But I absolutely adore when a fuss is created about me by you!

Sometimes I am harsh, I am rude, I am blunt and I am straightforward,
I can't mince words and some say I am pretty good at showing the mirror!

I can be soft and I can be gentle,
I can be sane and at the same time absolutely mental!


I am a hopeless romantic and sometimes at happy endings I do cry,

but even while life has been unfair, my eyes have been dry!


I know you want to know me inside out but you dare not pry,
I am Me and I will never change, how much you will try!

6 comments:

  1. Amazing! Amazing!! Amazing!!! And very true too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is very true of u. some lines got tears in my eyes. from here u got this sensetive side? never ever stop writing, kuch bhi ho jaye.god bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very heart touching verse!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, Its such a well written one..
    We all know ourselves.. But to quote it in such a way needs talent.. so Good Job Girl.. !!!

    Second of all, Since we share our birthdays with a gap of some couple of hours.. This whole poem suited me almost 95%.. So i could connect with your thoughts in a stronger way..

    Good Job and Good Luck..
    Keep Writing.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone... keep reading and posting comments! :)

    ReplyDelete

Like it... Share it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...