Monday, September 27, 2010

Together... Forever

Sitting by myself, I am lost in the memories of the time gone by,
How clearly I remember everything that life has thrown our way...
The very good, the truly bad and the horribly ugly
Sipping coffee, looking out the window, I wonder...
Sometimes a smile plays on my lips, and sometimes a silent tear trickles by...
We have gone through many ups and downs but still life's been good...
We have faced many challenges but still there are no regrets...
Will I ever change anything, if ever given a chance? I don't think so...
Coz facing them has made us what we are today, stronger and tougher...
Not even those troubled times when nothing seemed to go right...
I will not change those harsh days when I saw tears in your eyes...
Those days when the sky was dark without a sun ray in sight...
Those times when moving ahead was a herculean task, but giving up was not an option either...
When everyone was against us, laughing and making fun behind our backs...
When even a word of sympathy was just too much to ask...
Because it was during those hard days that you and just your faith led us through...
"God will do what is best for you, you just keep holding on..."
We did overcome those black nights, but still there is a long way to go...
But, now the belief has strengthened that everything will indeed work out too...

Life's not always been hard, it's been full of happiness as well...
Those cheery moments when the world seemed like heaven...
That time when everything around was rosy and dreams were coming true
Those unforgettable moments when happiness enveloped us,
Be it a small wish being granted, or a bigger milestone being achieved...
The only thing that has made this journey worthwhile,which has made it all okay...
Is the fact that we have been together, be it happiness or sadness, always...

And, now sitting alone with a coffee mug...
Wondering and pondering...
The memories of the time gone by...
Dreaming of the future ahead...
Even though I have no idea what's in store,
But as long as all of you are with me,
I'm not afraid of any hailstorm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like it... Share it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...