FIVE FOODS... Things I love to eat... things I can’t keep my hands away from... things I absolutely have to put in my mouth!
5. Steamed Chicken Momos... am crazy about them. I can have ten of those in a single sitting.
4. Blueberry Cheesecake, but only from Big Chill... I was introduced to this slice of heaven by a friend and have formed a lifelong relationship with it now. I have tried cheesecakes at many places but nothing comes close to the way Big Chill makes it!
3. Chocolate... in any shape, size and form. It could be a bar, a toffee, a cake, cookies, drink even cereal... i love it! recently I discovered a new eating joint in Amritsar called The Chocolate Room! Can you imagine my sadness when I couldn’t eat there! ;)
2. McDonalds' Burgers... there are two reasons why I love their burgers -
- a.) they are not available in Goa nor were they available in Kovalam so I have not had them for almost an year and as they say distance makes the heart grow fonder!
- b.) when I was in college, that was the only junk food we could afford apart from the delicious (not!) canteen food... I remember loads of birthday treats being held at McDs during my college time ;)
- c.) (OK there are three reasons :P) They are Yummy!
These are my favourite food(s) but this is just the tip of the iceberg!