Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Six Places!



SIX PLACES... that are close to my heart ;)

6. Delhi... I was born there, lived for the first 25 years of my life there... had unforgettable (and some forgettable) experiences and made some amazing lifelong friends there! (many people may criticise it, but I Love Dilli!)

5. Kovalam... MY first home... the place from where I started my journey as a married woman... the place where i learnt to take care of myself, my husband and the home that we created for ourselves.

4. Mauritius... My first out-of-India holiday! The first visa stamp on my passport! My honeymoon destination... i love the DoDo land!

3.  Greece (Europe!)... the place I would want to visit someday.

2. Udaipur, Devigarh Palace to be exact... where I met the love of my life.

1. Goa... where I presently reside... love it for its laid back nature and the cosmopolitan experience it provides... the best of both worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like it... Share it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...