Saturday, April 30, 2011

Three Movies!







I am a movie buff... I love watching movies, any genre would do... action, comedy, romance, sci-fi, animation anything... i am putting down three movies from the top of my head... the first three that came to my mind when i saw today's topic -

3. Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge... i saw this movie when i was barely a teenager and like thousands of girls across the country i fell in love with raj. ::sigh:: this movie made me fall in love with love... that kind of love which will make my 'raj' travel to a different country... make plans to impress my family... do anything and everything to make sure that we end up together... aahhh... (if you haven't figured it out yet, i am a die hard romantic :P )

2. 3 idiots... loved the message... do what you love doing, something that you are passionate about,  rather than doing something that someone else thinks you should do. Pursue excellence and success would have to follow you :)

1. Rang De Basanti... i love those kind of movies that reiterate the belief in the power of the people... that if we come to it we can do wonders... just wish that there were just a bit more of these movies though.

Three movies that I can and I generally watch whenever they are on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like it... Share it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...