Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Seven Wants... From the Bottom of My Heart & Brain!







I want the sun, the moon and all the stars... but let's be a little realistic here ;)

My SEVEN WANTS -

7. to live in a palace and be waited on by tens of servants (OK... so maybe this is not very realistic but the heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing! :P )

6. to travel the world... from ladakh to Bhutan to Maldives to Europe to the Americas... I want to see and experience every place!

5. to own a house in meghalaya (my almost namesake state ;) )

4. to have a bookstore... something like a mix of 'The shop around the corner' from You've Got Mail and 'Central Perk' of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. (COPYRIGHT! Don't you steal my idea! I mean it!)

3. to have a column in a high profile glossy!

2. to be a bestselling novelist... i want my signature turn into an autograph! ;)

1. To be happy and in love... always & forever!

Phew... it was a lot difficult than i thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like it... Share it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...